Events, workshops, and conference sessions have been finalized for the hardscape industry’s largest trade show, Hardscape North America 2015. This year’s show will take place Oct. 20-23, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. HNA 2015 offers many favorite events from previous years, including the Installer Championship and HNA Awards Recognition Reception, as well as new workshops and hands-on hardscape demonstrations. Highlights include:
- Eight conference sessions featuring the industry’s most sought-after presenters and speakers, including Jerry Gaeta leading Estimating Projects with Confidence, Monroe Porter discussing the topic of Building a More Profitable Business with Numbers and Efficiency, and Charles Van der Kooi providing advice on How to Evaluate, Motivate and Reward Your People.
- Best practice techniques from experts in the field during the six Hardscape Demonstrations that take place in the HNA Outdoor Arena. The live demonstrations are designed to meet a variety of skill levels starting with the Paver Installation Basics, Segmental Retaining Walls for Raised Patio Construction, and Fire Pit and Outdoor Fireplace Construction, Safety and Design as three of the six demos.
- This year’s show marks the third year for the Hardscape North America Installer Championships. Top hardscape contractors will compete against each other to determine the best-of-the-best in the industry. Up to 24 teams will start the competition in a preliminary round, with only the best four moving on to the championship round. Only one team will be named the 2015 Champion and will win $1,000!
- HNA 2015 is again co-locating with GIE+EXPO, and all HNA 2015 attendees will receive complimentary access to the indoor and outdoor areas at GIE+EXPO. Offering more than 750 exhibits and a 19-acre outdoor area, access to GIE+EXPO allows HNA 2015 attendees to browse the latest in outdoor power equipment, excavation equipment, trucks, trailers, landscaping products, and tools.
- On Wednesday, Oct. 21, the HNA Dealer Education Program will kick-off with a keynote by leading author and speaker, Steve McClatchy, titled “Leading Change and Driving Improved Results: Strategies for Leading a Team, Department or Organization.” Following the keynote, industry speakers will present sessions on focus areas including HR, marketing, sales and operations. Following the program, distributors are invited to join exhibitors on the tradeshow floor for a preview of HNA 2015 and GIE+EXPO from 3-7pm, before the show opens to the industry the following day.
- The HNA Awards Recognition Reception will take place on Thursday, Oct. 22 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Guests will enjoy an evening presentation and see the best in quality construction in award-winning walkways, patios, plazas, driveways, parking lots, roadway projects, and more.
- Three free concerts will rock the Nissan Commercial stage at Fourth Street Live!: Grand Funk Railroad with From Paris, Wednesday, Oct. 21; Kellie Pickler with The Crashers, Thursday, Oct. 22; and The Rigbys with Lyndsey Henken, Oct. 23
To register online for HNA 2015, visit www.HardscapeNA.com. Get HNA updates on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HardscapeNorthAmerica or on Twitter @HardscapeNA.