Landscape and Irrigation announced its selections for the “Twenty for 2017” new product awards. The Landscape and Irrigation Twenty for 2017 new product awards recognize products for the commercial landscape and irrigation markets.*
Products were judged by the Green Media editorial staff based on innovation, marketability and application within the market.
The Twenty for 2017 award winners, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- Altoz TRX track zero-turn mower
- Bobcat E35 R-Series compact excavator
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Oil Guard System
- Cub Cadet PRO Z 900
- Ditch Witch SK1550 mini skid-steer
- Dixie Chopper BlackHawk HP
- GT AirInject Air2HP
- Husqvarna 536LiLX trimmer
- Hustler MDV (Maximum Duty Vehicle)
- Irritrol SMRTscape
- JCB Teleskid
- John Deere 333G compact track loader
- Kubota Z400-Series
- Rain Bird LNK WiFi module
- Steiner 450 tractor
- Stihl RB 600 pressure washer
- Toro Titan HD zero-turn mowers
- Turfco TurnAer XT8
- Wright Sport I
- Yardmax Power Trackbarrow
The Twenty for 2017 winning products are profiled in the May/June issue of Landscape and Irrigation, available now.
For more information about the awards program, or to nominate products for our upcoming “Twenty for 2018” new product awards (products introduced after June 2, 2017), please contact John Kmitta, associate publisher/editor, at email@example.com.
* Manufacturers were allowed to submit more than one new product for consideration, as long as the product was introduced to the market between June 2, 2016, and June 1, 2017. The 20 winners were selected from among qualifying nominations.